A field trip visit to the park brings students to an area outside of the normal classroom where children can try new things, have different experiences, and learn valuable life lessons. Things to know:
*No outside furniture or set up including inflatables, carnival games, pinatas, DJs, amplified sound, tents, petting zoos, or anything requiring an electrical outlet.
- Field trips at Centennial Park are free.
- Please make sure you schedule as far in advance as possible, especially in the spring.
- General Park Rules and Feature Rules must be followed while at the park.
- Bring plenty of water for students to stay hydrated.
- Bring sunscreen.
- Plan accordingly for lunch.
- Fill out the Field Trip Application.
To request a field trip to Centennial Park, please review the General Park Rules and Feature Rules, then fill out the Field Trip Application below. Submission of this application does not guarantee Field Trip approval. Applicants must allow sufficient time for the park to process the request. Applicants will be notified of the status of the application and when the application is approved.