The City of Midland Parks & Recreation Division, in partnership with the Midland Downtown Park Conservancy's Centennial Park, will host the annual Mistletoe Market Tree Lighting on Tuesday, November 28, 2023. The festivities will begin at 5:00 p.m. with a vendor shopping market, food trucks, live performances, and pictures with Santa! The event will end at 9:00 p.m.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a vendor at the Mistletoe Market at Centennial Park. With 34 tent spaces available and an estimated attendance of 6,000, the Christmas Tree Lighting provides an excellent opportunity for market vendors to showcase their businesses and products to the community. If you'd like to become a vendor at the event, please read the information below and complete the application.
- Deadline: Applications are due by 5:00 p.m. on Sunday, October 29, 2023.
- Approval: The vendor committee will review all applications for approval. Tent spaces are limited, and filling out the application does not guarantee you will have a spot. Upon approval, you will receive information about your tent location and the load-in and load-out times.
- Cost: A $50 non-refundable vendor fee is due by November 15, 2023, if approved. The cost includes a 10'x10' tent with electricity.
- Requirements: All vendors must follow the park rules and submit the required documentation for consideration. The following documents are required: business license, sales tax ID, and business liability insurance.
- Food & Drinks: No food or drink tent vendors will be allowed unless selling under the Cottage Food Law. If you are interested in being a food truck at the event, please contact Anna at email@example.com.
- Cottage Food Law Businesses: A food handlers certificate and, if applicable, licensing from the Texas State Chemist Office (animal food/feed) is required.
- Vendor Responsibilities: The vendor must bring their tables, chairs, lighting, Wi-Fi/hot spot, extension cords, merchandise, etc.
- Prohibited Items: A few items include selling alcohol, glass containers, balloons, confetti, streamers, etc. For a completed list of prohibited items, click here for the rules.